Odoo Accounting is a subsidiary
of Novobi, an Odoo Gold
Partner in Austin, TX
We combine expertise in Odoo, Accounting and Payroll to
help businesses, especially those in the US and Canada, reap the full potential of Odoo.
- Odoo accounting app to improve productivity
- Consultation and implementation services to make Odoo accounting a true center of your integrated operations
- Tailored training, onsite or remotely, to help your bookkeepers and accountants fluent in Odoo accounting
Ha Pham, MBA
Ha has over 15 years of experience teaching software engineering at universities and building large-scale, mission-critical applications and cloud solutions for organizations from Fortune 10 companies to SMEs. Ha was a member of the architect team that designed the World’s largest B2B solution, principal performance architect for large-scale SAP Hybris eCommerce systems for two global brands, and cloud/DevOps architect in several multi-country cloud implementations. Ha is passionate about helping organizations execute digital transformation through applying data analytics, cloud, and enterprise software. Ha has in-depth expertise in application development, cloud enablement, DevOps, and enterprise architecture.
- MSc in Scientific Computing, University of Utah
- MBA, University of Utah
- BSc in Computer Science, Hochiminh City University of Technology
- AWS Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- Oracle Certified Enterprise Java Architect
- SAP Certified Commerce Professional
David Inbar, MBA
David has more than 25 years of technology and business experience in enterprise data
management, integration, analytics and big data infrastructure. He has built and
managed product and services teams in Europe and the US, focusing on solutions for
customers’ toughest data problems. David is passionate about identifying and
understanding customers’ business challenges and designing analytic solutions that
deliver significant business advantage to customers.
- MSc in Engineering, Cambridge University
- MBA, London Business School
Hien Pham, CPA
Hien has over 10 years of experience in the full cycle of accounting, payroll, and financial accounting analysis. Hien has been directing the Novobi team in building an Accounting app for the US market. With over 100 improvements and new functions, the App helps US accountants and bookkeepers be productive in Odoo from day one. Hien also provided Odoo Accounting training and support to many US companies. Hien is passionate about automating accounting operations, and optimizing financial processes. Hien is working with Odoo engineers to develop the next generation of integrated accounting software. Besides Odoo, Hien is also an expert in SAP, Quickbooks, and Peachtree.
- MSc in Accounting, University of Texas at Arlington
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business, ACCA.
- CPA (Texas Accountancy State Board)
- Odoo Functional Consultant
- Excel Expert (Microsoft)
Susan Snipes, CPP
Susan is a published HR, Payroll and Compliance Professional with 10 years of related experience. Susan has provided expert consulting services, written original content and completed high-level projects in various areas: Payroll Practices, Employment Law and Best Practices, Compensation/Benefits, Training/Development, SOPs/Policies/Procedures, etc.
- MSc in Human Resources Management, Capella University
- B.A, Sociology, University of Texas at Arlington
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Senior Human Resources Professional (SPHR)
Lien Tubb, MBA, CPA
Lien is an ambitious professional with over 6 years of experience in various accounting and supply chain/operations disciplines. Her work experience includes bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, auditing, management of accounting processes, management of internal controls and fulfillment of external auditors’ requests, financial modeling and analysis, inventory and warehouse management, and system conversion.
Lien launched her business, Tubb Accounting Solutions, in 2019 with the mission to help businesses optimize their financial processes through automation and communication. Tubb Accounting Solutions is an affiliate of Novobi, an Odoo Gold Partner.
- MBA in Supply Chain and Operations Management, Texas Christian University
- BA in International Business, Foreign Trade University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- CPA (Texas Accountancy State Board)
- Odoo version 12
- QuickBooks Online
- Six Sigma Green Belt
and 20+ more top-notch engineers in Odoo, data science, and cloud.